ZTE Grand X 3 and Avid Plus Launched: Avid Plus, Grand X 3 Specifications and Availability
ZTE launched two new smartphones at PRE-CES 2016 conference. Grand X 3 is a premium smartphone for an affordable price while Avid Plus is an affordable smartphone. The chairman and CEO of ZTE USA said that the new smartphones are for those who want to buy affordable, reliable and durable smartphones.
New Delhi: ZTE Avid Plus sports 5 inch display. Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels. The handset is powered by 1.1 GHz quad core processor. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. Memory can be expanded via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 5 megapixel primary camera and there is also 2 megapixel secondary camera. The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, micro SD and 4G LTE. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM. Battery under the hood is 2300 mAh.
ZTE Grand X 3 comes with 5.5 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Snapdragon quad core 210 processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM and there is 8 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera on board. It is provided with 16 GB internal storage and supports 64 GB expandable storage. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Battery under the hood is 3080 mAh battery.
Full specifications of ZTE Avid Plus
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- The handset is powered by 1.1 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 8 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD
- It has 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 2 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2300 mAh capacity battery