Intex Cloud 4G Smart with 1.5 GHz Processor, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Launched for Rs. 4,999
Intex launched a new affordable smartphone that supports 4G connectivity. The handset is priced Rs. 4,999. The handset can be purchased now exclusively on Flipkart. 4G LTE connectivity is the highlight of the handset at this price range.
Mumbai: Intex Cloud 4G Smart comes with 5 inch display with resolution 480 x 854 pixels. The handset is powered by a processor whose clock speed is 1.5 GHz. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. It comes equipped with 5 megapixel primary camera with flash and there is also 2 megapixel camera at front on board. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. The handset supports WiFI, GPS, Bluetooth, 4G LTE. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, dual SIM. It also features proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors. Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh capacity.
The 2000 mAh battery of Intex Cloud 4G delivers six hours talk time and up to 150 hours standby time. It comes preloaded with Intex service, Matrabhasha, Clean Master, Myntra and Newshunt. The handset is offered in black, white and champagne colors. This is the most affordable 4G LTE handset.
Detailed specifications of Intex Cloud 4G Smart
- Screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- Body dimensions are 144.4 x 73.2 x 9.75 mm
- It weighs 156 grams
- It is powered by 1.5 GHz processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 8 GB
- Expandable storage is 32 via micro SD
- It comes equipped with 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 2 megapixel front facing camera
- It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, Ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh