HTC Desire 728 Dual SIM with BoomSound Technology Launched in India for Rs. 17,990
HTC launched a new handset in India in the Desire series. Desire 828 Dual SIM will be available in India for a price of Rs. 17,990. It will be offered in purple myst and white luxury colors. This handset features HTC BoomSound Technology and Dolby Audio.
New Delhi: HTC Desire 728 Dual SIM comes with 5.5 inch display and the resolution of it is 720 x 1280 pixels. The handset is powered by octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 2000 GB via micro SD. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera with flash and there is also 8 megapixel camera at front on board. It runs on Android operating system. The handset supports WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, dual SIM and accelerometer, ambient light, proximity sensors. Battery under the hood is 2800 mAh capacity.
The 2800 mAh capacity battery of HTC desire 728 Dual gives 21 hours of talk time and 485 hours standby time. Faisal Siddiqui, president of South Asia HTC said that Desire 728 Dual SIM is feature rich smartphone with distinctive design.
Detailed specifications of HTC Desire 728 Dual SIM
- Screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 157.9 x 77.84 x 7.87 mm
- It weighs 153 grams
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- It is provided with 16 GB internal storage
- Expandable storage is 2000 GB micro SD
- It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 8 megapixel primary camera
- It comes out of the box with Android 5.1.1 OS
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Compass, proximity, ambient light, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2800 mAh