TCL Pride T500L with Iris Scanner, 5 inch Display, Android 5.1 OS Launched for Rs. 10,499
TCL, the Chinese mobile company launched a new handset in India. Dubbed as T500L, this is a handset that is offered with iris scanner for the first time in India. It can be purchased now online from Snapdeal for a price of Rs. 10,499.
New Delhi: TCL Pride T500L smartphone sports 5 inch display whose resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa core processor whose clock speed is 2.5 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM. The handset is provided with 16 GB internal storage. Those who find the internal memory insufficient can utilize the micro SD facility to expand memory. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 8 megapixel front camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS. It also supports 4G LTE. Other features are dual SIM and 3.5 mm headphones. It is powered by 3050 mAh battery under the hood.
Snapdeal is offering TCL Pride T500L smartphone for Rs. 10,499. It can be purchased on EMI that starts from Rs. 640. One year manufacturer warranty is offered on the device. There are a handset, charger, earphone, warranty card and user manual in the sales box.
Detailed Specifications of TCL Pride T500L
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- It is powered by 2.5 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD
- The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is 8 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery capacity is 3050 mAh
- The handset is offered in white color