iBall Andi 5.5H Weber with 21 Regional Language Support Listed on Official Site: 5.5H Weber Specs and Price
iBall expanded its Andi series by adding a new handset dubbed as Andi 5.5H Weber. The new handset is listed on the official website. Though the pricing details are not listed, it is said that the handset is available in the market for Rs. 6,299 and MRP price is Rs. 7,499.
Mumbai: iBall Andi 5.5H Weber comes with 5.5 inches display screen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. Pixel density is 267 ppi. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB. It comes equipped with 5 megapixel camera at rear and 2 megapixel camera at front. The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It supports WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth connectivity Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. It features proximity, ambient light and accelerometer sensors. Battery under the hood is 2200 mAh battery.
iBall says that the rear camera which is listed as 5 megapixel camera can be software enhanced to 8 megapixel. Camera features are panorama, geo tagging, smile shot and low light enhancement. The handset supports 21 Indian regional languages, which is one of the highlights of the device.
Full specifications of iBall Andi 5.5H Weber
- Display screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density is 267 ppi
- The handset is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is powered by 1 GB RAM
- There is 8 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB
- There is 5 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 2 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2200 mAh
- It is offered in white color