Gionee P5W with Octa Core Processor, DTS 3D Sound Tech and Face Unlock Listed on Global Site
Gionee introduced a new Smartphone dubbed as Gionee P5W. The device is listed on the global website of the company. There is no word on when the handset will be launched in India.
Beijing: Gionee P5W comes with 5 inch display and the resolution of it is 720 x 1280 pixels. It weighs 153 grams. The handset is powered by octa core MediaTek Mt6735 processor whose clock speed is 1.5 GHz. It is coupled with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB and there is facility expand memory further via micro SD. It has 5 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel secondary camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features include GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi. It supports dual SIM and 3G connectivity. The handset has proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors and 2000 mAh battery under the hood.
Highlights of Gionee P5W is the octa core processor, DTS 3D sound tech and Face unlock. It will be offered in white, blue, red, black and yellow color options. In November this year Gionee launched Marathon M5 Smartphone which is priced Rs. 17,999. And the highlight of it was the 3010 mAh battery.
Full specifications of Gionee P5W
- Screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 143.3 x 72 x 8.9 mm
- It weighs 153 grams
- It is powered by 1.5 GHz octa core MediaTek MT6735 processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD
- There is 5 megapixel primary camera
- It comes equipped with 2 megapixel front camera
- The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Connectivity features are GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh capacity
- It is offered in blue, yellow, red, white and black color options