Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ with 4G LTE Support Listed on Official Site: Blaze 4G+ Specifications and Prize
Micromax listed a new handset on its official site. The new device dubbed as Canvas Blaze 4G is the refreshed version of Blaze 4G that was launched in September. The specifications are identical to the earlier version except for the processor and the battery.
Mumbai: Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ comes with 4.5 inches with display resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM. The handset is provided with 16 GB internal storage. Those who find the internal memory insufficient can utilize the micro SD facility to expand memory up to 32 GB. The handset comes equipped with 8 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 5 megapixel front camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and GPS. Other features are dual SIM and 3.5 mm headphones. Battery under the hood is 1750 mAh.
Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ has 1750 mAh battery under the hood and it delivers up to 5 hours talk time and 200 hours standby time. It may be priced around Rs. 7000 and will compete with the likes of Motorola Moto E and Xiaomi Redmi2.
Detailed Specifications of Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+
- Display screen size is 4.5 inches
- Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- The handset is offered in 1 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735
- The processor is backed by 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 8 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- The handset comes equipped with 8 megapixel primary camera
- There is 2 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery capacity is 1750 mAh