LG Ray with 5.5 inch Display, Octa Core Processor and 3000 mAh Battery Launched
LG announced a new handset by name LG Ray which will be first released in Common wealth of independent states and then in Latin America. The company is yet to say about launching of the device in other regions.
Taipei: LG Ray smartphone comes with 5.5 inches with display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by octa core processor whose clock speed is 1.4 GHz. The processor is coupled with 1 GB RAM. The handset is provided with 16 GB internal storage. Those who find the internal memory insufficient can utilize the micro SD facility to expand memory. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 8 megapixel front camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS. It also supports 4G LTE. Other features are FM radio and 3.5 mm headphones. Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh.
LG Ray will be available in titan black, gold and silver color options. Silver color variant will be offered first and the other two variants will come to the market in January, 2015. It will be offered in both single SIM and dual SIM versions.
Detailed Specifications of LG Ray
- Display screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density is 267 ppi
- Body dimensions are 152.5 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm
- It weighs 158 grams
- The handset is offered with 1.4 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is backed by 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD
- The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is 8 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Proximity, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery capacity is 3000 mAh
- It is offered in silver, gold, titan black color options