iBall Andi Sprinter 4G LTE Smartphone with Regional Language Support Launched for Rs. 7,099
iBall launched a new handset for the Indian market. Highlight of the handset is the 4G LTE support and the handset is dubbed as Andi Sprinter. This comes with a price tag of Rs. 7,099.
Ahmadabad: iBall Andi Sprinter comes with 5 inch display and the resolution of it is 480 x 854 pixels. Pixel density is 195 ppi. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1 GHz. The processor is coupled with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB. Extra storage can be added up to 32 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and 3.2 megapixel front facing camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from usual connectivity options, it also supports 3G and 4G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, dual SIM support. Battery under the hood is 2100 mAh.
iBall Andi Sprinter comes with 21 preloaded languages and it supports 9 regional languages. It also comes with preloaded apps such as privacy guard, BlackBox, Clean Master and others. The handset also comes with a free protective cover. It is offered in wine and black color options.
Full specifications of iBall Andi Sprinter
- This handset comes with 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- Pixel density is 195 ppi
- It is powered by 1 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- There is 8 GB internal storage
- Extra storage can be added up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 8 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 3.2 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G/4G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Compass, proximity, accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2100 mAh
- It will be offered in gold and wine color options