Gionee S Plus 5.5 inch Display Smartphone with 3 GB RAM and 4G LTE Support Launched for Rs. 16,999
Gionee launched a new smartphone and said that this is exclusive for India. The handset will be made available in the country in the first week of November. It will be offered in golden, white and dark blue color options.
Mumbai: Gionee S Plus comes with 5.5 inch display and the resolution of it is 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor with 1.3 GHz speed. The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Extra storage can be added up to 64 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from usual connectivity options, it also supports 3G and 4G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, dual SIM support. Battery under the hood is 3150 mAh.
Gionee S Plus comes with many interesting specifications such as 4G LTE connectivity support, 3 GB RAM and 64 GB expandable memory. Timir Baran Acharyya, GM of Gionee India said that they introduced the new handset in India for the Diwali and the handset will meet the expectations of the consumers. It comes with features such as Face unlock which is a new feature.
Full specifications of Gionee S Plus
- This handset comes with 5.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Extra storage can be added up to 64 GB via micro SD
- There is 13 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 5 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G/4G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3150 mAh
- It will be offered in dark blue, golden and white color options