OnePlus X with Oxygen OS, 3 GB RAM and 128 GB Expandable Memory Launched in India
OnePlus launched a new affordable smartphone for the Indian market and it is named OnePlus X. this is the third device from the company and is priced lower than the other two. It comes with a price tag of 16,999 for Onxy variant. A limited edition ceramic variant is also offered and it is priced Rs. 22,999.
Mumbai: Oneplus X comes with 5 inch display with 1080 x 1920 resolution. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 2.3 GHz. The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM. There is 16 GB internal storage provided. There is facility to expand memory via micro SD up to 128 GB. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera. It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop based Oxygen operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G and 4G. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM. There are proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensors. Battery under the hood is 2525 mAh.
OnePlus X will be made available exclusively on Amazon India. The Onxy variant will be released on November 5 and the Ceramic variant will be released on November 24.
Full specifications of Oneplus X
- This handset comes with 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density is 441 ppi
- Body dimensions are 14 x 69 x 6.9 mm
- It weighs 138 grams
- It is powered by 2.3 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- It has 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 8 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system based Oxygen OS
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, 3G/4G and Bluetooth
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, gyroscope, accelerometer and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2525 mAh