Microsoft Lumia 550 with 4G LTE Support Introduced for $139
Microsoft launched a budget 4G LTE smartphone. The smartphone is dubbed as Lumia 550 and is expected to release in December this year. It is likely to be priced $139. It was introduced at windows 10 devices briefing event.
Taipei: Microsoft Lumia 550 comes with 4.7 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. It is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor whose clock speed is 1.1 GHz. The processor is backed by 1 GB RAM and there is 8 GB internal storage. There is facility to further expand memory up to 200 GB via micro SD. It has 5 megapixel camera at rear and 2 megapixel camera at front on board. It comes out of the box with Windows 10 operating system. Apart from other connectivity features, it also supports WiFi, 4G LTE and Bluetooth connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and battery under the hood is 2100 mAh.
Microsoft Lumia 550 is one of the smartphones that will be released with Windows 10 operating system. The handset will features Cortana digital voice assistant, Microsoft Edge browser, OneDrive, Microsoft Office and so on. It will be offered in black and white color option. The new Windows logo will be on the rear panel.
Full specifications of Microsoft Lumia 550
- The handset sports 4.7 inch display
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density is 315 ppi
- Body dimensions are 136.1 x 67.8 x 9.9 mm
- The handset is powered by 1.1 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- There is 8 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 200 GB via micro SD
- There is 5 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 2 megapixel front camera on board
- The handset runs on Windows 10 operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2100 mAh
- It is offered in white and black color options