Meizu Metal with 5.5 mm, Octa Core Processor and Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Launched
Meizu expanded its product portfolio by adding a new smartphone dubbed as Meizu Metal. The handset is offered with two internal storage options. The 16 GB internal storage variant is priced CNY 1,099 and the 32 GB variant is offered with a price tag of CNY 1299. It will go on sale starting November 2.
Taipei: Meizu Metal sports 5.5 inches and the resolution of it is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa core Mediatek Helio X10 processor whose clock speed is 2.2 GHz. The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 16 GB. There is facility to expand memory up to 128 GB via micro SD. There is 13 megapixel camera at rear and 5 megapixel camera at front. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from other connectivity features, it also supports WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE. Other features are FM radio and dual SIM. Battery under the hood is 3140 mAh.
Meizu is yet to reveal the price and availability details of the device in global markets. The specifications of Meizu Metal match with MX5 that was launched earlier except for the camera and RAM.
Meizu Metal Detailed Specifications
- Display screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Body dimensions are 150.7 x 75.3 x 8.2 mm
- It is powered by 2.2 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD up to 128 GB
- There is 13 megapixel rear camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front camera on board
- It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and micro SD
- FM radio
- Compass, proximity and gyroscope
- Battery capacity is 3140 mAh
- It is offered in white, gray, blue and golden color options