Meizu M2 with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, 5 inch Display and 4G LTE Support Launched: M2 Price, Specs and Availability
Meizu expanded its product portfolio in India by launching a new handset in M series. Dubbed as Meizu M2, the new handset is a budget 4G LTE support smartphone that comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,999. The handset will be available on Snapdeal for which registrations are open now.
Mumbai: Meizu M2 comes with 5 inches screen whose display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels. It weighs 131 grams. The handset is powered by quad core MediaTek 6753 processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 16 GB. There is facility to expand memory up to 128 GB via micro SD. It has 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera on board. It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G LTE. Other features include FM Radio, 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM support. The handset has 2500 mAh battery under the hood.
The 2500 mAh battery of Meizu M2 is claimed to deliver 23 hours talk time on 2G and 10 hours on 4G. standby time it will offer is 680 hours.
Full specifications of Meizu M2
- The screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density is 296 ppi
- Body dimensions are 140.1 x 68.9 x 8.7 mm
- It weighs 131 grams
- The handset is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek 6753 processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- There is 13 megapixel rear camera
- It also has 5 megapixel front facing camera
- The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, compass, accelerometer, ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2500 mAh battery
- It is offered in white, silver, blue and pink color options