Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with 5.7 inch Display, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and 4G LTE Connectivity Now Available for Pre-order in India
Samsung launched a new handset for the Indian market. Priced Rs. 53,900 for the 32 GB variant and 59,900 for the 64 GB variant, the new handset Galaxy Note 5 will be made available in the market from September 20.
New Delhi: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 comes with 5.7 inch display and the resolution of it is 1440 x 2560 pixels. The handset weighs 171 grams and it is powered by octa core Exynos 7420 processor whose clock speed is 1.5 GHz. The processor is paired with 4 GB RAM and the internal storage of it is 32 GB. There is 16 megapixel primary camera and there is also 5 megapixel secondary camera. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from usual connectivity features, the handset also supports 4G LTE connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, proximity, barometer, ambient light and compass sensors. It has 3000 mAh battery under the hood.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 feature fast charging technology. The handset can be pre booked and those customers who pre book it can get free wireless charged. One time screen replacement is also offered for free. Other features of the handset are one click mechanism to eject S Pen, update Air command feature and scroll capture and so on.
Full specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- This handset comes with 5.7 inch display
- Display resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Pixel density is 518
- Body dimensions are 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm
- It weighs 171 grams
- It is powered by 1.5 GHz octa core Exynos 7420
- The processor is paired with 4 GB RAM
- There is 32 GB internal storage
- It has 16 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, 4G and Bluetooth
- 5 mm headphones
- Proximity, compass, barometer and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh
- It is offered in white pearl, gold platinum and silver platinum colors