LG Class with Metal Body, 4G LTE Connectivity Launched in Korea for SKW399,300
LG launched a new mid range smartphone for the Korea markets. Dubbed as LG Class, this is priced SKW 399,300. It is not clear whether the company has any plans to launch the device in other markets of the globe.
Taipei: The new LG smartphone that is launched in Korea, dubbed as LG Class is a 5 inch display screen phone with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. Body dimensions of the handset are 142 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm and it weighs 14 grams. It is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM and internal storage provided is 16 GB. There is facility to expand memory via micro SD. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel and 8 megapixel primary and secondary camera. It runs on Android operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, GPS and 4G LTE. Battery under the hood is 2050 mAh.
LG Class comes with metal body. The curved design of the handset gives 3D effect. The handset is offered in silver, gold and blue black colors. Another highlight of the handset is that it also supports 4G LTE apart from other usual connectivity features.
Full specifications of LG Class
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 142 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm
- It is weighed 147 grams
- It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Expandable memory
- There is 13 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 8 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE are the connectivity features
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2050 mAh
- It is offered in silver, gold and blue black colors