iBall Cobalt Solus 4G Officially Launched: Solus 4G Price, Specifications and Availability
iBall officially launched the Cobalt Solus 4G handset in India. The device was listed on the official site a month ago. Solus 4G can be now purchased for Rs. 11,999. It is available in online and offline stores.
New Delhi: IBall Cobalt Solus 4G comes with 5 inch display and the resolution of it is 720 x 1280 pixels. Pixel density is 294 ppi. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1 GHz and it is paired by 1 GB RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB. Nothing is mentioned about the facility to add extra storage. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel secondary camera. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. Battery under the hood is 2260 mAh.
“At iBall, we have always believed that real innovations reflect the consumers’ needs, where customer-centricity has to be at the core of developing products. Cobalt Solus 4G is another milestone for iBall to bring the best combination of technology, style and affordability for the masses. With the launch of Cobalt Solus 4G, our first 4G smartphone, we have yet again raised the bar of affordable innovation in the country,” said the director of iBall, Sandeep Parasrampuria.
Full specifications of IBall Cobalt Solus 4G
- Screen size of the handset is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density is 294 ppi
- The handset is powered by 1 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- It has 13 megapixel rear camera
- There is also 8 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPs, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh