Gionee Pioneer P3S with Quad Core Processor, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Launched for Rs. 5,999
Gionee launched a new budget smartphone dubbed as Pioneer P3S. It is offered with a price tag of Rs. 5,999. P3S will be made available in the Indian markets in this week. P3S is the upgraded version of Pioneer P3 that was launched in 2013. The handset will be offered in gold, red, grey and white color options.
New Delhi: Gionee Pioneer P3S comes with 4.5 inch display and the resolution of it is 480 x 485 pixels. It is powered by quad core MediaTek MT6580 processor with 1.3 GHz. The processor is coupled with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Extra storage can be added up to 32 GB via micro SD. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from usual connectivity options, it also supports 3G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh.
Gionee Pioneer P3S comes with extreme mode in which the power of the handset will last for some more time. “The latest offering Pioneer P3S is one of its kind devices which packs stunning looks with powerful technology and is yet affordable. P3S ensures that consumers don’t have to compromise on quality and features over pricing, said Timir Baran Charyya, General Manager of Gionee India.
Full specifications of Gionee Pioneer P3S
- This handset comes with 4.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 480 x 485 pixels
- Spark 2 is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6580 processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Extra storage can be added up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 5 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 0.3 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and micro USB
- 3G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh
- It is offered in white, grey, red, golden color option