Gionee F103 Smartphone with 5 inch Display, 4G LTE Connectivity Launched for Rs. 9,999
Gionee launched a new smartphone for the Indian market. Dubbed as F103, this will be made available in the market soon with a price tag of Rs. 9,999. Highlight of the handset is that it supports LTE bands in India.
New Delhi: Gionee F103 comes with 5 inch display having 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM and there is 16 GB internal storage. Memory can be expanded via micro SD. It comes equipped with 8 megapixel primary camera and it also has 5 megapixel secondary camera. It comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and 4G LTE. Other features 3.5 mm headphones, dual SIM and FM radio. Battery under the hood is 2400 mAh battery.
“With our F series we have achieved to get both design and performance in one device and consumers gets the best from both the worlds. F103 is a power packed device a great design which not only gives great performance but also adds the style quotient to the consumer who carries it out,” said Timir Baran Acharyya, general manager of Gionee.
Full specifications of Gionee F103
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 146 x 70.3 x 7.95 mm
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Memory can be further expended via micro SD
- It has 8 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- The handset runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G/4G
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM support
- FM Radio
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- It has 2400 mAh battery under the hood