Lenovo A2010 with Android Lollipop OS, Dual SIM, 4G LTE Support Launched for Rs. 4,990
Lenovo expanded its budget smartphone portfolio by adding a new phone A2010. This handset will be Flipkart exclusive and will be available for Rs. 4,990. Highlight of the device is the Android Lollipop operating system.
Ahmadabad: Lenovo A2010 comes with 4.5 inch display and the resolution of it is 480 x 854 pixels. It weighs 137 grams. The handset is powered by 1 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor and it is backed by 1 GB RAM. There is 8 GB internal storage and there is facility to expand memory up to 32 GB via micro SD. It has 5 megapixel camera at rear and also 2 megapixel camera at front. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G/4G LTE. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones and FM radio. This is a dual SIM mobile phone and battery under the hood is 2000 mAh.
An Indian consumer is evolved and willing to move with the world. We at Lenovo are looking to bridge the gap between the latest technology and an Indian consumer by offering innovative and future-proof devices easily available to the masses at an affordable price. Lenovo A2010 is a step in this direction, said Sudhin Mathur, the director of Lenovo India Smartphones.
Full specifications of Lenovo A2010
- The handset sports 4.5 inches display
- Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- Body dimensions are 131.5 x 66.5 x 9.95 mm
- It weighs 137 grams
- It is powered by 1 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- There is 8 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB
- There is 5 megapixel rear camera
- It also has 2 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and 3G/4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM capabilities
- Accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh
- It is offered in pearl white and Onyx black colors