Karbonn Aura 9 with 4000 mAh Battery, 21 Regional Language Support Launched: Aura 9 Price and Specifications
Karbonn Aura 9 is the new smartphone launched by Karbonn in India. This handset comes with large battery to give up to 10 hours talk time. Aura 9 is offered with a price tag of Rs. 6,390. It also supports 21 Indian regional languages.
New Delhi: Karbonn Aura 9 comes with 5 inch display and the resolution of it is 480 x 854 pixels. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is coupled with 1 GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal storage and memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. It has 8 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 5 megapixel camera at front. Aura 9 comes out of the box with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. It supports Bluetooth, GPS and 3G connectivity. Other features incuse 3.5 mm headphones and FM Radio. This dual SIM mobile phones has 4000 mAh battery under the hood.
Karbonn Aura 9 has 4000 mAh battery that delivers 300 hours of standby time. This is one of the handset with largest battery in budget price. This will compete with the likes of Lava Iris Fuel 60, Intex Cloud Power+ and other smartphone offered with large batteries.
Full specifications of Karbonn Aura 9
The handset comes with 5 inch display
Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
Body dimensions are 144 x 71.8 x 9.6 mm
- It weighs 160 grams
- It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- There is 8 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- It comes with 8 megapixel primary camera
- There is 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- Connectivity features are GPS, Bluetooth and 3G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM capabilities
- Proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh
- It is priced Rs. 6,390