iBall Newly Launched Smartphones: Andi 4F ARC3, iBall Cobalt 6 Specifications
iBall Andi 4F ARC3 is reported to be the new handset available in the market for a price of Rs. 3,999. This is in addition to iBall Cobalt 6 which was listed few days ago on official site and is available now for purchase at physical retailer stores for a price of Rs. 13,999.
New Delhi: iBall Andi 4F ARC3 sports 4 inch display and the resolution of it is 48.x 800 pixels. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is coupled with 512 MB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB. There is facility to expand memory up to 32 GB via micro SD. It comes out of the box with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. The handset comes with 5 megapixel camera at rear and VGA camera at front. The handset comes with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. The handset has 1350 mAh battery under the hood.
iBall Cobalt 6 comes with 6 inch display and the resolution of it is 1080 x 1920 pixels. it is powered by octa core processor whose clock speed is 1.7 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM and there is 16 GB internal storage. memory can be expanded via micro SD. it has 13 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel front facing camera. Connectivity features include 3G, WiFi and micro USB. Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh and the handset also features ambient light, management and g sensors.
Full specifications of iBall Andi 4F ARC3
- iBall Andi 4F ARC3 comes with 4 inch display
- Display resolution is 480 x 800 pixels
- The handset is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core
- It is powered by 512 MB RAM
- Internal storage is 8 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD card up to 32 GB
- It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- It comes equipped with 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is 0.3 megapixel secondary camera
- Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi and Bluetooth
- It comes packed with 1350 mAh battery