Want to Buy an Android Kitkat 3G Smartphone for Below Rs. 3000? : Go for New Micromax Bolt S301
The new member in Bolt series of Micromax is Bolt S301 which is launched by the company for Indian market. Bolt S301 is going to be offered with a price tag of Rs. 2,800. Highlight of the handset is the 3G connectivity. It comes in pouch packaging, revealed the company.
New Delhi: The new budget smartphone in Micromax product portfolio, Bolt S301 comes with 3.5 inches and the resolution of the screen is 480 x 854 pixels. It is powered by single core processor whose clock speed is 1 GHz. The processor is coupled with 512 MB RAM which is commonly seen in budget smartphones and it is provided with 4 GB internal storage. The handset supports micro SD using which storage can be added up to 16 GB. The handset features 1.3 megapixel primary camera and there is also VGA front facing camera that can be used for taking selfies and can also be used for video calling. It runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system. It supports WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM support. It comes packed with 1200 mAh battery under the hood.
The 1200 mAh battery of Micromax Bolt S301 is claimed to give 4 hours talk time and 240 hours standby time. It will be offered in black and white color options.
Detailed Specifications of Micromax Bolt S301
- The handset comes with a screen size of 3.5 inches
- Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- It is powered by 1 GHz single core processor
- The processor is paired with 512 MB RAM
- There is 4 GB internal storage
- The handset supports micro SD for expansion of memory up to 32 GB
- Bolt S301 comes equipped with 1.3 megapixel Primary camera
- There is also VGA front facing camera
- It runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and micro USB
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM support
- Proximity, ambient light and accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 1200 mAh