Oppo Mirror 5S Officially Launched in Taiwan: Mirror 5S with 5 inch Display, Android Lollipop OS
Oppo officially announced its new Mirror 5S smartphone in Taiwan. The new 5 inch smartphone is expected to be released in the second week of July. Official announcement of availability details is awaited.
Taipei: The newly announced handset from Oppo, Mirror 5S comes with 5 inch display and the resolution of it is 1280 x 720 pixels. Pixel resolution of it is HD IPS and the handset weighs 160 grams. The handset is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. It is backed by 2 GB RAM and internal storage is 16 GB. There is facility to expand memory up to 128 GB via micro SD. It comes out of the box with Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system. The handset supports dual SIM. It has 8 megapixel primary camera and there is also 5 megapixel front facing camera. Camera features are double exposure, selfie mode and many more. There is infrared sensor to operate television, DVD player and so on. Connectivity features include 4G LTE and GPS. There is 2420 mAh battery under the hood.
Oppo Mirror 5S smartphone is offered with glass back and metal frame. It is offered in white color option. The company is yet to announce the pricing details of the handset.
Specifications of Oppo Mirror 5S
- The handset comes with 5 inch display
- The display resolution is 1280 x 720 pixels
- Pixel resolution is HD IPS
- Body dimensions are 143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm
- It weighs 160 grams
- It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- The handset is coupled with 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- It supports dual SIM
- The new Oppo smartphone comes equipped with 8 megapixel rear camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera on board
- 5 mm audio Jack
- Connectivity features are WiFi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth and GPS
- Battery under the hood is 2420 mAh