Micromax Bolt D303 with Regional Language Support, 3G Connectivity Launched: Bolt D303 Price and Specs
Micromax expanded its budget smartphone portfolio by adding Bolt D303 handset. The handset is going to be offered for an affordable price of Rs. 3,499. Though this is a budget smartphone it is going to support 3G connectivity.
New Delhi: Micromax Bolt D303 comes with 4 inch display and the type of display is WVGA and the resolution of it is 480 x 800 pixels. It is powered by dual core processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is coupled with 512 MB RAM and the internal storage is 4 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. It comes equipped with 3.2 megapixel primary camera and there is also 0.3 megapixel front facing camera. It comes out of the box with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. Connectivity features include Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM Radio and dual SIM support. Battery under the hood is 1300 mAh.
Micromax Bolt D303 supports 10 regional languages. The 1300 mAh battery is claimed to give 4.5 hours talk time and 245 hours standby time. The handset also comes with few preloaded applications such s Clean Master, Chatz, Housing, Quickr, Scandid and Snapdeal apps. It also features Firsttouch App Bazaar for apps in regional languages.
Full specifications of Micromax Bolt D303
- Display screen size is 4 inches
- Display resolution is 480 x 800 pixels
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz dual core processor
- It is provided with 512 MB RAM
- There is 4 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 3.2 megapixel camera at rear
- There is also VGA front facing camera on board
- It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM support
- Proximity, accelerometer and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 1300 mAh
- The handset is priced Rs. 3,499