Gionee Pioneer P2M with 3000 mAh Battery, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Launched: Pioneer P2M Price and Specifications
Gionee expanded its Pioneer series by launching a new handset dubbed as Pioneer P2M. Pioneer P2M comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,999. This is the successor of Pioneer P2 launched in 2013 and comes with upgraded specifications.
Mumbai: Gionee Pioneer P2M handset sports 4 inch display whose resolution is 480 x 800 pixels. It is powered by quad core processor which is coupled with 1 GB RAM. The internal storage provided is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 5 megapixel camera at rear and 2 megapixel camera at front. It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM Radio and dual SIM support. It has 3000 mAh battery under the hood.
“Battery still remains a huge concern for the smartphone users especially in the sub- Rs. 10,000 category in India, and to bring a revolutionary change to the user experience, we are excited to announce our latest offering the P2M. The Pioneer P2M is one of its kind in India with a massive power backup over 3000mAh,” said GM of Gionee India, Timir Baran Acharyya Said.
Gionee Pioneer P2M Detailed Specifications
- The handset comes with 4 inch display
- Display resolution is 480 x 800 pixels
- Body dimensions are 124 x 62.5 x 10.9 mm
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB
- It has 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 2 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and micro USB
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM support
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh
- It is offered in white, golden and black color options
- The handset is priced Rs. 6,999