Wi-Fi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab E with 9.6 inch Display Launched in Taiwan: Price and Availability of Galaxy Tab E
A new device is added to the Galaxy Tab series of Samsung. Dubbed as Galaxy Tab E, this tablet will be available from the end of June in Taiwan. This WiFi only tablet is priced TWD 6,990. The company is yet to reveal its plans about global release of the tablet.
Taipei: The new tablet from Samsung Galaxy Tab E comes with 9.6 inch display and the display resolution of it is 800 x 1280 pixels, which is decent. The tablet weighs 450 grams. It is paired with quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 1.5 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 8 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD which is one of the highlights of the tablet. It runs on Android operating system but the version of it is not specified. The tablet features 5 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel front facing camera which are only average. This is a WiFi only tablet. It features gyroscope, ambient light, proximity and accelerometer sensors. It has 5000 mAh battery under the hood.
Another variant of Galaxy Tab E with either 3G support or 4G support is expected to be released soon by the company.
Full specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- It comes with 9.6 inch display
- Display resolution is 800 x 1280 pixels
- Physical dimensions are 241.9 x 149.5 x 8.5 mm
- It weighs 450 grams
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- Processor is paired with 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD is supported via which extra storage up to 128 GB can be added
- It runs on Android operating system
- It features 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 2 megapixel front facing camera on board
- Connectivity features are WiFi, micro USB and Bluetooth
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Micro USB charging
- Proximity, ambient light, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors
- The handset comes with 5000 mAh battery