LG G4 Android 5.0 Lollipop, Dual SIM, 4G LTE Handset is Priced Rs. 51,000 in India
LG India launched 2015 flagship smartphone for the Indian market. The device is going to be offered with a price tag of Rs. 51,000. LG G4 which was launched in April is now released for the Indian markets. This is a dual SIM variant and also supports LET connectivity.
Mumbai: LG G4 comes with 5.5 inch display and the resolution of it is 1440 x 2560 pixels. Pixel density of the device is 538 ppi. The handset is powered by hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor whose clock speed is 1.8 GHz. The processor is backed by 3 GB RAM. In-built storage provided is 32 GB which can be expanded up to 2 TB via micro SD. It comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. It features 16 megapixel camera at rear and 8 megapixel camera at front. This is a dual SIM mobile phone and has 3000 mAh battery under the hood.
Soon Kwon, MD of LG India said that they are proud to bring LG G4 to India which is fashionable and focuses more on delivering balanced user experience. He added that ‘with LG G4, we are giving users a truly human centric device that combines analogue sensibilities with technologies that deliver real world performance. The LG G4 is by far the most ambitious phone from LG’.
LG G4 comes pre-installed with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides apps. The buyers of the handset will also receive an additional 100 GB Google Drive Storage free for two years.
Detailed specifications of LG G4 India
- This handset sports 5.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Pixel density is 538 ppi
- The handset is powered by 1.8 GHz hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- The processor is paired by 3 GB RAM
- In-built storage is 32 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 2 TB via micro SD
- The handset runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- The handset sports 16 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 8 megapixel front facing camera
- It supports dual SIM
- Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh