Sony Xperia Z3+, Global Variant of Japan Exclusive Xperia Z4 to Hit Shelves in June, 2015
Sony launched Xperia Z3+, global variant of Xperia Z4 smartphone which was launched exclusively in Japan. The single SIM as well as the dual SIM variants of Xperia Z3+ will be launched globally in coming days. No specific dates are revealed by the company. The handsets will be made available in copper, white, black and aqua green colors.
New Delhi: Sony Xperia Z3+ comes with 5.2 inch display and the resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It weighs 144 grams and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor which is paired with 3 GB RAM. There is 32 GB internal storage and there is also facility to expand memory via micro SD up to 128 GB. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 5 megapixels. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. It supports WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM Radio and micro USB charging. It comes with 2930 mAh battery under the hood.
Xperia Z3+ was expected to be launched by the end of May. This handset is a slim, sleek and stylish high performing premium smartphone, said the company.
Full specifications of Sony Xperia Z3+
- It comes with 5.2 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Body dimensions of the handset are 146.3 x 71.9 x 6.9
- It weighs 144 grams
- 5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM
- In-built storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- It features 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- It supports WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Micro USB charging
- It supports dual SIM
- Compass, proximity, ambient light and accelerometer sensors
- The handset comes packed with 2930 mAh
- It is offered in black, white, aqua green and copper color options