Lenovo K80 with 5.5 inch Display, Android Lollipop OS, 13 MP Camera Launched in China
Lenovo expanded its K series handset by announcing the new smartphone K80 in China. It is not clear whether the handset will also be made available in other markets of the globe. K80 will be offered in red, white and black color options.
Beijing: The newly announced Lenovo handset K80 comes with 5.5 inch display. Display resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. The handset is powered by quad core Intel Atom processor whose clock speed is 1.8 GHz. The handset is offered with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage options. K80 comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 5 megapixel front facing camera on board. The handset supports 4G connectivity also apart from other common connectivity options. Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh battery that gives 33 hours of talk time.
The 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage variant of Lenovo K80 is priced 1499 Chinese Yuan and the 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage variant will be offered for 1799 Chinese Yuan. Highlights of the handset are the Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system, 13 megapixel primary camera and 4G LTE support. T Mall will start selling the 2 GB variant from April 30.
Full specifications of Lenovo K80
- The handset sports 5.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 47 mm thickness
- It weighs 158 grams
- 8 GHz quad core Intel Atom Processor
- The processor is paired with 2/4 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 32/64 GB
- It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- The handset features 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and 4G
- It comes packed with 4000 mAh battery under the hood
- The battery gives 33 hours talk time
- It is offered in white, red and black color options