Sony Xperia E4 Dual with Curved Edges, 5 inch Display, Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS Launched in India for Rs. 12,490
Sony launched Xperia E4 Dual smartphone in India. It is offered with a price tag of Rs. 12,490. The company is yet to say about the launch of single SIM variant in India. The handset is offered in black and white color options.
New Delhi: Sony Xperia E4 dual sports 5 inch display and the resolution is 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor and is paired with 1 GB RAM. There is 8 GB internal storage and memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. The handset comes out of the box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include 3G, GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi. It supports dual SIM. The handset features 5 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel front facing camera. There are proximity, accelerometer and ambient light sensors. Battery under the hood is 2300 mAh.
Sony Xperia E4 dual was first introduced in February this year. The company did not reveal the pricing and launching details of the handset at that time. The design of E4 dual is quite different from other handsets in the portfolio of Sony. This handset comes with curved edges and a textured back panel.
Detailed specifications of Sony Xperia E4 Dual
- Mitashi Wattagirl comes with 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 540 x 960 pixels
- Pixel density is 220 ppi
- Body dimensions are 137 x 74.6 x 10.5 mm
- It weighs 144 grams
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage provided is 8 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot
- The handset runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset include 3G, GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi
- The handset comes with dual SIM support
- It features 5 megapixel camera at rear
- There is also 2 megapixel camera at front
- FM Radio
- 5 mm audio jack
- Micro USB charging
- Proximity, accelerometer and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2300 mAh Li-ion battery.
- It is priced Rs. 12,490