Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android Lollipop OS, Octa Core Processor, 5 MP Front Camera Priced Starting from Rs. 49,900 in India
Samsung launched Galaxy S6 smartphone in India. All the 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage variant are launched in the country. These will be offered in black sapphire, blue topaz, white pearl and gold platinum color options.
Mumbai: Galaxy S6 comes with 5.1 inch display and the type of display is qHD. Display resolution is 2560 x 1440 pixels and pixel density is 577 ppi. Body dimensions are 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm and it weighs 138 grams. it is powered by Quad core 2.1 GHz + 1.5 GHz octa core processor. The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM and will be available with 32 / 64 or 128 GB internal storage options. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. The handset features 16 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera. Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth and NFC. Battery under the hood is 2,550 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB variant is priced Rs. 49,900 and the 64 GB variant will cost Rs. 55,900. Samsung priced the 128 GB variant Rs. 60,900. These handsets can be purchased from April 10th. One time screen replace is offered to those who pre-book their handset.
Detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6
- It comes with 5.1 inch display
- Display resolution is 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Type of display is qHD
- Pixel density is 577 ppi
- Body dimensions are 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm
- It weighs 138 grams
- It is powered by 2.1 GHz + 1.5 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is backed by 3 GB RAM
- It is offered with 32 / 64 / 128 GB internal storage options
- It comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- The handset features 16 megapixel camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth and NFC
- S health, finger print and heart rate sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2550 mAh
- It is offered in black, red and grey color options