InFocus to Enter Indian Markets with M2 Smartphone: inFocus M2 to go on Sale on 10th March on Snapdeal
InFocus M2 is going to be the first smartphone from InFocus Company to be made available in India. It will go on sale exclusively on Snapdeal on 10th of this month. This American mobile maker also makes tablets, touch display and other accessories.
New Deal: InFocus M2 comes with 4.2 inch display and the resolution is 768 x 1280 pixels. Pixel density is 145 ppi and the display type is JDI IPS. The handset comes out of the box with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system. It is powered by ARM Cortex A7 quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB. This single SIM smartphone comes equipped with 2 megapixel primary camera and VGA front facing camera. Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, Bluetooth and micro USB. Battery under the hood is 2010 mAh and it delivers 10 hours talk time on 3G. Standby time is 300 hours on 3G.
Snapdeal listed InFocus M2 smartphone with coming soon option. Customers can leave their email ID to get notified when it is in stock. This will be exclusively available on Snapdeal. The handset will start rolling out from 10th March, 2015. The price of the handset is yet to be revealed by the company. Click here to go to the listing.
Full specifications of InFocus M2
- The handset sports 4.2 inch display
- Display resolution is 768 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density is 145 ppi
- Display type is JDI IPS
- Body dimensions are 64.5 x 135 x 11.1 mm
- It runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system
- It is powered by 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A7 quad core processor
- The processor is backed by 1 GB RAM
- It is provided with 8 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD
- It comes with single SIM support
- It comes equipped with 2 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 0.3 megapixel front facing camera
- Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, micro USB and Bluetooth
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery under the hood is 2010 mAh Li-ion battery
- 10 hours talk time on 3G
- 300 hours standby on 3G