EAMCET 2014 Revised Schedule Available on apeamcet.org
EAMCET 2014 revised schedule is made available on the official website. According to the latest schedule, last date for submission of applications is April 4. Exam will be conducted on May 22 and ranks will be released on June 9.
Hyderabad: EAMCET 2014 which was scheduled to be held on May 17 is now postponed to May 22. This was due to the election counting on May 16 and in some places the counting may continue till May 17.
With the postponement of EAMCET 2014 written exam there is a change in EAMCET schedule. Latest schedule and other details are made available on the official EAMCET website. Candidates can log on to http://apeamcet.org and obtain the details. Mean while EAMCET convener Ramana Rao informed that though BITSAT online exam is going to be conducted on May 22, there is no chance that EAMCET date will be changed. He informed that, the officials of BITSAT will be sent a letter requesting to postpone the date.
Latest schedule of EAMCET 2014
- Last date for submission of applications without late fee is 4th April, 2014
- Mistakes in applications can be corrected from April 6 to 14th
- Last date for submitting applications with Rs. 500 late fee is April 18
- Hall tickets will be generated on 27th April
- Last date for accepting applications with late fee of Rs. 1000 is 25th April
- Hall tickets can be downloaded from the website from 8th May to 19th May, 2014
- Last date for application submission with Rs. 5000 late fee is 8th May
- Last date for applications with Rs. 10,000 late fee is 19th May
- EAMCET 2014 date is May 22
- Engineering exam will be from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
- Agriculture and medicine test will be from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- Primary key will be released on May 25th
- Objections on key will be accepted till May 31
- EAMCET 2014 ranks will be released on June 9
Candidates can log on to the official website of EAMCET 2014 to obtain more details and the latest schedule. Qualifying marks for EAMCET is 25 percent and there is no cut off in marks for reserved category candidates. Rank will be decided giving 75 percent weightage to EAMCET marks and 25 percent weightage to marks secured in group subjects in Intermediate.