APPSC Panchayat Secretary February 2014 Examination Final Answer Key Released: Check at www.apspsc.gov.in
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination Final Answer Key Released. This examination was conducted on 23rd February 2014. Check the answer keys at www.apspsc.gov.in. Based on the primary key objections Final answer keys was released.
Hyderabad: APPSC Panchayat Secretary Grade IV examination Final Answer Key released. This examination was conducted on 23rd February 2014. On the day of this examination itself Eenadu and Sakshi had released the tentative answer keys of this examination. After then APPSC had announced official primary answer key of this examination. At the time of announcing the answer keys APPSC had declared that final key will be released soon. This final key was released based on the objections sent by the candidates. At the time of primary key released candidates had given a chance to send the objection during 26th February 2014 to 4th March 2014.
Several candidates had appeared for this examination. Objections were also sent after announcing the primary answer key. Based on those objections final key was released by APPSC. Candidates who had written this examination and waiting for the answer keys need to check the final answer keys at the official website of APPSC official website.
To make the comparison between primary answer key and final answer key, both the keys are available at the official website of APPSC side by side. They can check the answer keys one by one and see the changes in the primary answer key and final answer key.
Procedure to check the final answer keys:
- Log on to www.apspsc.gov.in
- After appearing the home page candidates will find the option Noti No. 08/ 2013 Panchayat Secretary Grade IV AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
- Click on the Keys which is opposite to the option Panchayat Secretary Grade IV (08/213)
- Click on Key list of notification no 08/2013 Panchayat Secretary Grade IV AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
- Answer keys for Paper I and Paper II will appear before the candidates
- Click on both the links one by one. Answers will appear in the PDF form.