Pondicherry University B.Tech Exam Results Declared: Check the results at http://result.pondiuni.edu.in/candidate.asp : Apply Immediately for Revaluation if Required
Pondicherry University had conducted B.Tech IT Examinations in November / December 2013. University has declared the results of BTHIT, BTHEE, BTHMC, MSCMM, MSCBC, BTHCS, BTHCV, and BTHEC.
Pondicherry: Pondicherry University is Central University in Pondicherry. This university is having 87 affiliated colleges. Pondicherry University offers not only regular courses but also offer several distance education courses. This university had conducted B.Tech IT Examinations in November / December 2013. From past few days candidates who were written these examinations are awaiting for the results. Now tension of the students comes to an end. Results are before the candidates.
University has declared the results of BTHIT, BTHEE, BTHMC, MSCMM, MSCBC, BTHCS, BTHCV, and BTHEC. Candidates need to check the results at the official website of Pondicherry university. Website link provided for the purpose the candidates is http://result.pondiuni.edu.in/candidate.asp. If any candidate wants revaluation then they need to approach their respected colleges and apply for revaluation. As soon the candidates seen the examination results they can approach the concerned colleges and submit the revaluation request. They need not wait for the online revaluation system. After submitting the revaluation request at respected college then same details can be uploaded in online revaluation system.
Procedure to check B.Tech Results is as follows:
- Log on to http://result.pondiuni.edu.in/candidate.asp
- Results page will appear before the candidates.
- Enter the Registration Number.
- Enter the degree for which he appeared for the examination.
- Select the option for which semester he/ she appeared for the examination.
- Then Click on the submit button. Results will appear before the candidates.
- Click here to go directly to the University website.