E CET 2014 Online Application Started: Procedure to fill the form/ Documents to Handle
On behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, ECET 2014 examination is conducting by JNTU Kakinada. Online Registration started from today i.e. 10th February 2014. Applications can submit till 29th march 2014.
Kakinada: On behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, ECET 2014 examination is conducting by JNTU Kakinada. Notification released regarding this examination. Online registration started from today i.e. 10th February 2014. This examination conducts for admission into B. Pharmacy, B. Tech and B. E. These programmes offered in the University and AICTE / PCI approved institutions in Andhra Pradesh. This examination will be held between 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM on 10th May 2014.
E CET is conducting for Diploma Holders of Pharmacy/ Technology/ Engineering and B.Sc graduates. E CET 2014 examination application form will be accepted only through online. Payment for this examination can be made through Debit card / Credit or AP Online Centres / Mee Seva / E Seva centres. Application fee for this examination is Rs.500.
For the registration of E CET 2014 examination there are two procedures, one is if payment of the application fee is made through AP Online / M Seva and E Seva Centers and other payment procedure is if payment is made through debit / credit card.
Before filling the application form it is essential to handle some of the documents by the candidates such as caste certificate issued by the Competent authority, income certificate, Local Status certificate issued by MRO, Date of Birth Certificate/ SSC Certificate, Hall ticket number of qualifying degree, E Mail Id, Mobile number, Digital signature and photograph.
Procedure to fill the application form:
- First candidates should log on to official website of E CET 2014 i.e. www.apecet.org.
- Click on Apply online option which is located at the top of the home page of the E CET website.
- There candidates can see two options, if candidate paid the fee through AP Online / M Seva and E Seva Centers then click on the first option. If candidate make the payment through debit / credit card can click on the 2nd option.
- In both the cases candidates need to candidate’s name, fathers name, Mobile number, Date of Birth Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, in which year they have passed.
- All the details to be filled very carefully as once it is submit they candidates cannot correct the details.