RRB Recruitment 2014: Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Selection Process, Application, Board Wise Vacancy
Applications for filling up the positions of Asst Loco Pilot and Technician posts in all Railway Board is now available. Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs under Government of Ministry of Railway) has invited a total of 26,570 vacancies of Asst Loco Pilot and Technician posts in all Railway Board.
New Delhi: Candidates who are interested shall fill up the form and send it before 17th February, 2014 to their respective RBBs by post. Written test for these posts will be held on 15th June 2014.
RRB Vacancy details :
- Total Number of vacancies : 26,570
- Name of posts : Technicians
- ALC: Asst Loco pilots
o->Eligibility for the post of Asst Loco Pilot :
Educational Qualification : Applicant must have completed ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT from any recognized Institutions approved by the AICTE.
o->Eligibility for the post of Technician:
Educational Qualification : Applicant must be Intermediate/10+2 passed with Physics and Maths (Science) or applicant from 3 years Diploma in Engineering is also eligible.
Age Limit : Candidate’s age must be Between 18 – 30 years as on 01/07/2014. For OBC category candidates Age relaxation is 3 years and 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Selection Process :
o-> For ALP Posts : There will be a Single written Examination followed by an Aptitude Test for the selection. Also the verification of documents will be there.
o-> For the Technician posts : There will be a written exam followed by a verification of original documents for the selection.
Application Fee and Process :
o-> For the Candidates belonging to General/OBC, need to pay Rs. 40/-.
o-> For the Candidates from SC/ST/PWD/Women and Other reserved categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Process to Apply: Candidates have to submit their application form along with the required details enclosed to the respective RRBs by ordinary posts within 17/02/2014 which is the last date for the submission.
RRB Technician Syllabus 2014 :
1. General Awareness
2. General Intelligence
3. Arithmetic Ability
4. Reasoning Ability
5. Technical Ability
RRB Asst Loco Pilot Syllabus 2014 :
1. General Awareness,
3. General Intelligence and reasoning,
4. General Science and Relevant Technical ability
Board wise details about vacancy:
- RRB Ahmedabad : (ALP : 254, Technician : 292)
- RRB Ajmer : (ALP : 562, Technician : 209)
- RRB Allahabad : (ALP : 955 , Technician : 572 )
- RRB Bangalore : (ALP : 917 , Technician : 255)
- RRB Bhopal : (ALP : 254 , Technician : 72 )
- RRB Bhubaneswar : (ALP : 1307, Technician : 231)
- RRB Bilaspur : (ALP : 1482, Technician : 198)
- RRB Chandigarh : (ALP : 1138, Technician : 23)
- RRB Chennai : (ALP : 283, Technician : 1383 )
- RRB Gorakhpur : (ALP : 78 )
- RRB Guwahati : (ALP : 284 , Technician : 254 )
- RRB Jammu & Srinagar : (ALP : 338 , Technician : 137)
- RRB Kolkata : (ALP : 1087 , Technician : 951 )
- RRB Malda : (ALP : 250 , Technician : 1655)
- RRB Mumbai : (ALP : 2500 , Technician : 1655)
- RRB Muzaffarpur : (ALP : 1153 )
- RRB Patna : (ALP : 1253 , Technician : 18)
- RRB Ranchi : (ALP : 1863 , Technician : 758 )
- RRB Secunderabad : (ALP : 2287 , Technician : 554 )
- RRB Siliguri : (ALP : 187 , Technician : 158 )
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram : (ALP : 197 , Technician : 97)
Total number of post 5679.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-.Age Limit (As on 01/01/2014): The age must be between 18-33 years .
Age Relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST , 3 years for OBC, 5 years to candidates domiciled,Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 for UR, 13 for OBC and 15 for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualifications Must be 10th Pass or ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.Selection Process will be starting with Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET).