APPSC AP Panchayat Secretary Exam 2014: 5 Days to Go!! Download Admit Card Now, Important Dates, Extended Fees And Application Dates , Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model papers, Study Material
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission has issued notification regarding the recruitment of 2677 posts for Panchayat Secretary. The candidates now can download the admit card. 5 Days more to go for the examination.
Andhra Pradesh: Applications are to be filled through online between 4th January 2014 to 22nd January 2014 and the Written is on 23rd February 2014. But now the dates have been extended and there will be a increment in forms online. There is a vacancy of 2677 post with a pay scale of Rs 7250 – Rs 22430.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination Pattern:
The examination will be conducted in two duration Paper I and Paper II each will consists of 150 marks.
1. Paper I: This paper will be of general studies and will fetch a total of 150 marks
2. Paper II: This paper will be of Rural Development and Problems in Rural Area ( Andhra Pradesh ). It will also be of 150 Marks.
Syllabus for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination:
Paper-1: General Studies
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – Regional,National and International
3. Current Developments in the field of Science, Technology and Information Technology.
4. History of Modern India with its special emphasis upon the Indian National Movement.
5. Economic Development in India since the Independence.
6. Analytical Ability, Logical reasoning, and Data Interpretation.
7. Basic things from the Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard) reference.
Paper-II: Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
(Questions in the Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly thinking about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas)
1. Public Health and Sanitation, Hygiene Behavoiur, Prevention of Epidemics, Village Development.
2. Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society and problems of deprived groups.
3. Indian System of Democracy, Panchayat Raj, Democratic institutions, Co-operative Institutions in the service of Rural Areas and their role and their effectiveness.
4. Scientific developments relevant to rural areas, Rural Economy and Development, labour saving devices.
5. Basic aspects which are related to Accounting.
Model Papers, Last year Papers and Study Material:
- Last date for payment of fee is 24th January 2014
- Last date for submission of application forms is 26th January 2014.
- Examination is on 23rd february 2014.