AIPGDEE 2014 Admit card / Hall Ticket To Despatch From 15th Jan, at aiimsonline.in
All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam is a national level exam conducted as a criterion for students to get into 50% of all India quota of postgraduate (MDS) courses. The exam is goes in online mode and students can apply directly from the official website. Students who will be qualified can take admission in various medical colleges across the country.
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDEE) 2014 Exam. Eligible students qualifying the exam will get admission into various Post Graduate Dental courses (MDS) in India’s Government Dental Colleges/Institutions.
Students can download their hall ticket or admit card from 15th January onwards. The exam is going to be held on 25th January 2014.
AIPGEE UG 2014 Admit Card:
The student should download their respective admit card from the official website.
Admit card will not be sent from post or courier.Registration number is reqired for the download of Admit card.
Rectification of AIPGDEE 2014 Admit Card:
If a student face any problem such as error or may be the application not received at destination, students are required to attach these very documents to claim:
* A Copy of the On-line Application Evidence Page
* Reciept involving dispatch of the Online Program Confirmation Page along with details involving date title of Two
* Copy showing the Confirmation Page
* Copy showing Challan intended for th application expenses after transaction
* Two Photos that must be identical to the ones pasted in the Confirmation Page.
Best of Luck to all the students appearing for the exam.