Nominations Invited for National Awards 2013 by National Council for Science and Technology Communication
Notification is issued by National Council for Science and Technology Communication for national awards 2013. These awards will be given to institutions or individuals for their contribution to science and technology.
New Delhi: National Council for Science & Technology Communication Department of Science & Technology invites notifications for 2013 National Awards. Persons or the Institutions who are interested to send the nominations has to download the application form from http://www.dst.gov.in/whats_new13/national-awards-2013.pdf
Before the sending the applications one has to go though the full details like application format, eligibility conditions etc. All these details are available in the website www.dst.gov.in. For more details National council for science and Technology communication also provided two PDF forms. These PDF links are given below
Nominations are invited for the following 2013 National Awards:
- In Electronic Medium – National Award for Outstanding Efforts in Science & Technology Communication: This award will be presented for the promotion of scientific temper through television and/or radio or for outstanding efforts in communication of science & Technology. For this award either institutions or individuals are eligible. One Lakh Cash Prize will be given along with award.
- National Award for outstanding Efforts in Science & Technology Communication through Innovation and Traditional Methods: This award will be given to the institutions or independent correspondents for the promotion of scientific temper and/or for their outstanding efforts in Communication of science & Technology. One Lakh Rupees will be given.
- National Award for Outstanding Effort in Translation of Popular Science & Technology Literature: One Lakh Rupees will be given along with this award. This will be presented for outstanding work in translating popular science and Technology Literature in and from regional languages. Award will be presented to an institution or to an individual journalist.
- National Award for outstanding Efforts in Science & Technology popularization among children: This award will be given for the widest impact in the country through the promotion of scientific temper among children. Presented to an institute or an individual. One Lakh Rupees will be given.
- National Award for Outstanding Efforts in Science & Technology Communications through Print Media including Books & Magazines: Presented for popularization of science & Technology though Magazines, books etc… Cash Prize one lakh Rupees. Either Institutions or individual are eligible.
- National Award for Outstanding Efforts in Science & Technology communications: This award will be given to an institution or to an individual who are made a scientific impact in the county. One Lakh Rupees will also be awarded.