Samsung Launched Galaxy S4 Mini in India: S4 Mini Price in India
Galaxy S4 Mini is one of the handset that were launched by Samsung along with S4 Zoom and S4 Active. The handset is now available in India for a price of Rs. 27,990. It is said to be an alternative of Galaxy S4 but the specifications are inferior.
New Delhi: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini which is referred as the mini version of Galaxy S4 is launched in India. S4 Mini is priced Rs. 27,990. The handset was announced along with other Samsung devices Samsung Galaxy S4 active and Galaxy S4 Zoom. It is now released in India.
In appearance Galaxy S4 Mini is much similar to Galaxy S4. But the specifications are not as impressive as Galaxy S4. It sports 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display. It is powered by 1.7 GHz dual core processor. It is provided with 1.5 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. It is a dual camera device with a front facing camera as well as an 8 megapixel camera at rear. The battery under the hood is 1900 mAh. It only weighs 107 grams. Though the specifications of S4 mini does not match with even the Galaxy S III smartphone, it is priced higher than the device.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Display of the handset is 4.3 inches
- Type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Display resolution is 540 x 960 pixels.
- 256 ppi pixel density
- 1.5 GB RAM
- It also has 8 GB of internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 64 GB via micro SD
- It runs on Android V4.2.2 Jelly bean operating system
- 1.7 GHz Krait Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 processor
- Gyro, compass, proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Connectivity features of the phone include WiFi, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, NFC and USB
- Li ion 190 mAh battery