Brand Fight : Micromax Canvas 4 (A210) vs Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082
Micromax has always had a standard rivalry with Samsung in the Indian markets. When they are unveiling their products in the market, this competition is sure to look into. And this time it is Micromax Canvas 4 (A210) that stands against Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos 19082.
New Delhi: Galaxy Grand Duos has been always been successful, but will 19082 have a stand against Canvas 4? While they are priced almost the same, they posses different qualities. Let us look at both of them in a glance.
- Core: Samsung is still struggling within the premises of Dual Core CPU, while Micromax has an advantage of Quad Core CPU.
- Screen resolution: While Micromax has a screen resolution of 1280*780 px, Samsung has a mere screen resolution of 480*800 px, making it less sharper than the former. But the galaxy grand’s resolution can not be ignored for the fact that the company have used some amazing technique to maintain the high quality resolution for the scree. Trust me it not at all close to bad.
- Battery life: Micromax has a battery life of 220 hours, and has a battery talk time of 480 minutes. That of Samsung is 440 hours and 610 minutes respectively. So you can do the math easily.
- Storage Capacity: Micromax can store 16 GB, while Samsung is still stuck with 8GB including the premium apps space.
- Camera resolution: With 13 MP, Micromax has better resolution that Samsung, which has 8 MP. Also the canvas 4 has 5 MP front which is what makes it the impresive smartphone in the market.
- DLNA: Samsung rules by overpowering DLNA and supporting it over Micromax.
Verdict: Samsung and Micromax, both excel in their own ways. But one would prefer Micromax for its Core features, storage capacity and camera resolution, while Samsung has greater portability amongst those who are more into DLNA and battery life. Micromax Canvas 4 (A210) is for the young people.