Rajasthan Board Class 10 Results Today on rajeduboard.nic.in: Check Rajasthan Board Class 10 results through SMS, IVRS
Ajmer: Rajasthan Board class 10 results are going to be announced today at 4.00 pm. Board of Rajasthan, Ajmer will declare the results on http://rajresults.nicin and www.rajeduboard.nic.in. students can check their results online name wise, school wise or by entering their roll number.
Rajasthan board class 10 examination were conducted in the month of March. Students who appeared for the examination are waiting for the results. The results will now be available online at the official website of Rajasthan Board.
The students can open the official website to check the Rajasthan class 10 results online and enter the 8 digit roll number in the space provided. The result will then appear on the screen. the result can be downloaded from http://rajresults.nic.in.
Rajasthan class 10 results 2013 can also be obtained on phone. For this the students have to type ‘RESULTS<space>RAJ10<Space>ROLL NUMBER’ and send it to 56263. The students can download the provisional marks list from the official website. Original marks sheet can be obtained from the schools 15 days after the declaration of results.
More than 10 lakh students appeared for Board of secondary education Rajasthan 10th class examination in 2013. Students can also get their results through SMS and IVRS methods.
Websites to check Rajasthan class x results
Accessing Rajasthan Board class 10 results through SMS
- Type ‘RESULT RAJ10 roll no’ to 56263
- All operators can sent ‘RJ10 roll no’ to 58888
- Airtel customers can send ‘RJ10 roll no’ to 543212222
- Vodafone customers type ‘RJ10 roll no’ and send to 56730
- BSNL customers type ‘RJ10 roll no’ and send to 56505
- Idea users have to send SMS to 55456 ‘RJ10 roll no’
- Tata customers can type ‘RJ10 roll no’ and send it to 51234
Obtaining Rajasthan class 10 results 2013 through IVRS
- BSNL customers have to call 1255596
- Other users have to cal on 505101096 for accessing class 10 results
- Airtel customers can call on 534212222
- Vodafone customers have to call on 56731
- Number for Idea customers to obtain results through IVRS is 5545678
- Tata GSM Customers have to call 54321234