EDCET 2013 on June 3: EDCET 2013 Results to be announced on June 21
Visakhapatnam: EDCET 2013 is going to be conducted tomorrow, June 3. EDCET convener Acharya Nimma Venkatarao informed that even if the students come one minute late for the test, they will not be allowed to write the test. He revealed the details of EDCET 2013.
- EDCET 2013 will be conducted in 287 centres state wide on June 3 from 11.00 am to 01.00 pm.
- Candidates will be allowed in to the exam centre 45 minutes before the exam and into the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam.
- Answer circles in OMR sheet will have to be filled with HB pencil only. If pen is used to fill the circles, the paper will not be evaluated. Other details can be written with paper.
- A total of 1,47,865 candidates appeared for the test.
- Hall tickets have to be downloaded from www.apedcet.org.
- If the photo is not clear in the hall tickets, the candidate have to carry a passport photo to the exam centre.
- If the signature if not clearly visible, the candidate has to sign one more time on the hall ticket and get it approved by a gazetted officer.
- The details of allotted exam centre, hall ticket number and details of methodology are sent to the candidates through SMS.
- Cell phones, Bluetooth and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed into the exam hall.
More information about EDCET 2013 can be obtained from www.andhraunivresity, www.apsche.org. EDCET 2013 is conducted by convener EDCET 2013, Andhra University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. This is conducted for admitting students into various BEd regular courses in Andhra Pradesh. The results of EDCET 2013 will be declared on the official site of university www.apedcet.org. The students can check the results on line by entering their registration number. The results are expected to be announced on June 21. After the results, the candidates will be asked to download their rank/score cards. Later the board will issue counselling notification. Admission procedure will begin from June 29 and end on July 7.