AP Teachers Transfers Guidelines 2013: AP Teachers Transfer Counselling 2013 from 1st to 15th May
Hyderabad: Government of Andhra Pradesh issued GO 33 related to guidelines for recruitment of teachers in school education department. Education department of Andhra Pradesh issued the schedule for counselling procedure. School education commissioner V Usha Rani took the decision to issue counselling schedule for recruitment of teachers within hours after the GO is issued.
According to the schedule, district-wise vacancies and seniority lists will be announced. The candidates need to apply online till 7th May, 2013. The counselling procedure will begin from 11th May and continues till 15th April. Nearly 25000 teachers will be transferred in the counselling procedure, informed the higher officials in school education department
- July 1st will be the cut off date for teachers transfer procedure
- Teachers who completed eight years of service at a place will have to take compulsory transfer. School point service will be taken as the unit
- Preference will be given to transfer lady teachers to girls schools
- Those who completed 8 years of service and are in NCC duties will be transferred to NCC schools.
- Physical science teachers who were posted as Mathematics teachers will be transferred as per their preference through special orders.
- Fractions points will be considered to allot points to teachers
- The procedure of blocking posts will be applicable only for SGTs
Schedule of teachers transfers schedule
- School-wise vacancies announcement – 3rd May to 7th May, 2013-05-03
- Rationalization – From 3rd May, 2013
- Online applications – 3rd May to 7th May, 2013
- Online application prints will be accepted from 3rd to 7th May, 2013-05-03
- Seniority list will be announced on 8th April, 2013
- Objections will be accepted on 9th May, 2013-05-03
- Objections of DEOs will be accepted on 10th May, 2013
- Final list of seniority will be released on 10th May, 2013
- Counselling for transfers to Zilla Parishad head masters, government head masters, school assistants, SGT, Pundits, PET, Arts, Crafts, Music teachers will be conducted from 1st to 15th May, 2013
For complete information about teachers transfers, transfers guidelines 2013 and GO 33 candidates can visit http://downloads.apteachers.in/2013/04/ap-teachers-transfers-2013.html