AP SSC 2013 Results on BSNL, Airtel, Idea, Tata Indicom, Tata Docomo and Vodafone: IVRS Method to get AP Class 10 Results
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government officially informed that the results of SSC/10th class results will be declared on 17th May, 2013 at 11.00 am. The results will be available on the official website as well as other websites immediately after the announcement of results. Those who appeared for the SSC exams can check their results online on various websites.
Candidates who appeared for SSC exams 2013 can check get their results on their mobile phones also. The users of BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom and Idea mobile services can get their results on the mobile phones.
- BSNL users can get the SSC results on BSNL landline/Cellone mobiles through interactive Voice Response System. Dial the number 1255225. They can also send a sms “SSC <SPACE> hall ticket number’ to 55352 and 56300 to get the results immediately.
- Vodafone users can register their hall ticket numbers by dialing 58888. The results of candidates who are registered will be sent to their mobiles as SMS. They can also type ‘SSC <Space> hall ticket number and send it to 56263
- Airtel users can pre-register their roll number by dialing 52070. The results will then be sent to the mobiles of the users. Charges for this is Rs. 7/min
- Tata Docomo users can get their SSC results by SMS or in the IVRS method. For getting the results in IVRS method, the candidates need to dial 54321234. To get the results through SMS they have to type ‘SSC <Space> hall ticket number’ and send it to 58888
- Idea users can call 54050 and check their class 10 results
- Tata Indicom users first will have to register their hall ticket numbers to get the results through SMS. They can pre-register their hall ticket number by dialing 129660. They can also type ‘SSC <Space> hall ticket number’ to 56263