Check Aadhaar status online: Downloading Aadhaar Card
Hyderabad: Last date for linking Aadhaar cards with domestic gas supply is 15th April, 2013 and still there are people who have not received their cards. The date was extended twice earlier and it is not sure whether the last date will be extended again. Applicants who have not received their Aadhaar cards can search the following websites to obtain information about status of the application.
To know the status of the Aadhaar card application, click on the enrolment status option online. Enter the Aadhaar registration number, date and time. This gives the status of the said application whether it is in the printing process, or in the post office etc.
Some applicants complaining that they are not able to get the information about the status of their application. For this they have to follow the steps mentioned under.
- If the status of the Aadhaar card shows under generation or under process, they will have to wait for some more days.
- If the status shows that the card is not generated, it is facing technical problems or if data is not available they will have to apply for Aadhaar card once again.
- Those who have Enrolment of identification number will get the Aadhaar card but they have to go to the website to know the details. If the card in under process, there is no need to apply for a new card.
- Those who lost their enrolment of identification number may call to 040-23119266 to get the details. They will be guided to take some steps to get their Aadhaar card
- The name, date of birth and year details registered in the Aadhaar card application can be corrected. For this people can approach UID regional office in MyHub, Hitech city.
Aadhaar application details can also be known via mobile phone.
- Type uid stgatus < 14 digit EID > and send SMS to 51969
- If the phone number of the applicant is registered, Aadhaar number will be sent to the user
- If the aadhaar card number is not registered, then the information will be sent to the mobile
Downloading Aadhaar card
- To download Aadhaar card, login to http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Enter the 14 digit number, date and time
- Enter the name and pin code also
- One time password will be sent to the registered mobile through SMS
- This one time password should be typed in to get e-Aadhaar card in PDF form. The pin code number registered should be entered to open the e-Aadhaar card. This can be taken as printout.
- This card can be given in the gas agency to get subsidy cylinder.
- If the Aadhaar card status shows that the card is under process, the applicants have to wait for some more days.
Call on these numbers if there is a problem with Aadhaar cards.