Samsung Galaxy S4 Specifications, Features appear on AnTuTu Benchmark
New York: There are still a couple weeks to go for Samsung to reveal the latest model in its S series. There is a benchmark leak in the internet that seems to have revealed the specifications and features that the fourth generation S model is coming up with.
The features and specifications that are revealed are not official. The official release of the device is scheduled on 14th March in an event in New York. Coming to the AnTuTu screen shots, they indicate that Galaxy S4 will come sporting an Exynos 5 Octa processor. Galaxy S4 is also going to have LTE capabilities.
The leak is showing that Galaxy S4 passed the AnTuTu benchmark test with a score of 24984. This is better than Nexus Note 2, LG Optimus G and Galaxy S3. As there is still some time for the official release of the device, there are going to be more leaks about it in the web. The features and specifications of Galaxy S4 according to the AnTuTu test are given below.
- Galaxy S4 is expected to come with 4.99 inch display
- The display resolutions are expected to be 1.8 GHz eight core Exynos 5 Octa CPU.
- It will be provided with 2 GB of RAM
- PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU
- It may comes with 16 GB or 32 GB storage options
- A 13 megapixel camera with LED flash is expected
- There will also be a 2.1 megapixel front facing camera
- The device is going to supports Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, LTE, GPS and A-GPS
- Galaxy S4 will come loaded with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system
Samsung was tight lipped on the release of Galaxy S4 smartphone. They confirmed the arrival of it only a week ago. It will be unveiled at New York’s Time Square on 14th March, 2013. The leaked specs and features seem to be of CMDA version of Galaxy S4 and the model number is suggested as SCHi959. It was indicated that the device will be available via China Telecom. There were also rumors earlier that the next release of Samsung will come up with bendable screen and a 1.9 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad core processor.