Jiayu G4 Launch in India for Rs. 9,000
New Delhi: Indian mobile market has many phone brands offering their devices and. These brands are competing to offer mobile handsets with bets features for affordable prices. Chinese mobile manufacturing company Jiayu entered into the scene to make the market more competitive.
Jiayu, the mobile manufacturing company of China is planning to launch three android devices in India, according to The Mobile Indian. There will be an entry level phone, a dual core phone and a quad core mobile handset and will be priced Rs 3,000, Rs 8,000 and Rs. 9,000 respectively. Jiayu G4 is one of the devices offered by the company with many interesting features and the company has decided the price as Rs. 9,000.
Jiayu G4 is an affordable smartphone that is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core with Mediatek MT6589 chipset. The device runs on 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. It sports 4.7 inch display panel. The display resolution is 1280 x 720 pixel and the display is protected by Gorilla Glass 2. The device is provided with a 2 GB RAM. There is a 3000 mAh battery under the cover.
Jiayu G4 is the first quad core Android phone offered by Jiayu, the Chinese mobile manufacturer. The company will be launching the device in two versions.
Jiayu G4 Specifications
- The device comes with a display of 4.7 inches
- Display resolution is 1280 x 720 megapixel
- Display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dimension of the device 133.0 x 65.0 x 8.2 mm
- It weighs 121 grams
- Dual SIM support
- It runs on 4.1 Jelly Bean version of operating system
- It has MediaTek 1.2GHz MT6589 quad core processor
- It is provided with 2 GB of RAM
- The built in memory is 4 GB
- It is provided with 3 megapixel front camera
- A 13 megapixel rear camera is also present
- It is powered by 1800 mAh battery
- Video recording g
- Gravity, proximity and light sensor
- Built in GPS and A-GPS
- Supports Bluetooth with EDR
- Micro USB 2.0